Come check out these sexy men featuring a female comedy host and a sexy all-male cast tantalizing you with synchronized choreography, themed costumes, and audience participation.
The perfect gift for your Sweetheart this Valentine’s Day! Surprise them with tickets to see Cherry Bomb Burlesque’s Valentine’s show.
Are you ready for some unique Halloween fun? ? Join Corsets & Cuties ?? as they thrill and chill you with delights and frights in historic downtown Sanford. You’ll have a chance to win a ?devilishly delightful prize sponsored by us.
Spontaneous sex is fun, but when it comes to anal play, a little prep can make the experience better for both the receiver and the giver. Here are the top tips for preparing your body for anal play
Media and porn could easily have you believing that everyone can have earth-shatteringly-mind-bogglingly screaming the house down – type orgasms. But the quest for an orgasm is actually a much harder journey than we’ve been conditioned to believe. Only 10 percent of women easily climax through vaginal intercourse. Most women are in the remaining 80 to 90 percent.
Having great sex can be a cathartic experience. It can lower your blood pressure, be a killer source of exercise, boost your immune system, and further intimacy with your partner(s). But nothing kills the mood faster than a stressed mind.